20000-25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Location Information - Cambridge
Salary £20 - £25k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Technician to join their team. The role would suit a quality professional (quality technician/inspector or contract review operator) with ISO9001 / AS900 experience, who would be responsible for carrying out contract review on received orders to ensure our process complies with customers` requirements.
Quality Technician - Key Accountabilities
- Review customers` contracts, purchase orders, drawings and other documents provided by the customer (specifications, standards, etc.) to ensure full compliance of our processes with customer requirements.
- Support New Product Introduction process.
- Support process owners in generating manufacturing methods for new projects in line with customer requirements.
- Periodically review customers` specifications. Raise customer specific change requests and support process owners in modifying existing methods in the event of process changes.
- Support and manage the customer specific approval documents.
- Communicate effectively within the team and internal/external customers.
- Support the Quality team in carrying out internal audits
Quality Technician - Person Specification
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in Quality and working to standards / customer requirements
We are ideally looking for someone with:
- Heat treatment / vacuum brazing background/appreciation
- Understanding of AS9100 / Aerospace prime supplier requirements
- Internal audit experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.