20000-25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information - West Bromwich
Salary £20 - £25k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Technician to join their team.
Quality Technician - Key Accountabilities
- The day to day over checking of the quality system, ensuring identification and calibration is carried out. Reviewing of finished parts (Tolerances) comply to drawing requirements.
- Reviewing of sub-contracted work complies to purchase order requirements, completing 8D investigation, FAI reports and replying to customer in a timely manner.
- Goods in/Out Inspection
- Reading Engineering Drawings
- Using measuring equipment (Vernier's, height gauges, CMM machine)
- Understanding of Calibration
- Understanding of ISO9001/AS9100
Quality Technician - Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant experience in Inspection and engineering
- Hands-on, detail-oriented team player
- Experience within the Aerospace industry is an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.