28000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 3 years ago
Location Information - Leighton Buzzard
Salary £28k - £30k DOE
Quality Technician - The Quality Technician secures and improves company performance by initiation, development, implementation and management of continuous improvements actions related to all processes. The Quality Technician ensures that the Quality Management System is maintained by performance analysis & continuous improvement activities.
Quality Technician - Key Accountabilities
- Development and maintenance of Management Systems.
- Preparation of detailed Work Instructions and Process Flows in conjunction with process owners.
- Conducting internal / 2nd party audits to requirements of Management System Standards and company audit schedules to verify effectiveness.
- Management Reviews.
- Management if internal / supplier non-conformities including RCCA.
- Develop and maintain supplier scorecards for key strategic suppliers.
- Preparation of detailed build instructions / playbooks for key equipment assemblies.
- Develop and implement inspection checklists.
- Product evaluation.
Quality Technician - Qualifications and Experience
* Manufacturing / Engineering background.
* Experience of Business Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 17025:2005 preferred).
* Internal Auditing qualification.
* Experience of RCCA (PSP, pareto, 5 Why).
* Exercise good judgement in making decisions (data driven).
* Lives the continuous improvement philosophy.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.