45000-60000 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Location: Carnwath - Scotland
Salary: Competitive Salary
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction Contractors, based in South Lanarkshire.
Quantity Surveyor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage all costs relating to projects and producing reports
- You will assist the estimating team when required
- Reviewing contracts and preparing contract documents
- You will understand and have knowledge of types of contracts and conditions
- Sub contract ordering
- You will be preparing interim valuations and final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor - Job Requirements:
- A great working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Educated to degree level (Quantity Surveyor)
- Excellent client facing skills
- Commercially astute
- Experience of managing workload and meeting personal targets with a fluctuating workload
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. South Lanarkshire, Carnwath, Scotland.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.