40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Rate: £40 - £45k
DAY SHIFT PATTERN (MON - FRI 8am - 4pm).
A leading manufacturer are looking for a Mechanical Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Derbyshire. The primary role of the Reliability Engineer is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect the plant operation.
The Reliability Engineer identifies the proactive maintenance requirements for assets to increase plant productivity, maximise reliability performance in a sustainable way and to capture all opportunities to improve processes while reducing total cost.
ReliabilityEngineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement the reliability Department in collaboration with the Engineering Manager.
- Determine the function, functional failures, failure modes, failure effects and failure consequences to define the right maintenance requirements to eliminate functional failures and their effects.
- Establish a systematic PM review process with support from the Planning Manager and the Maintenance Coordinators to ensure the effectiveness of the existing PM program.
- Propose replacement projects based on asset health and conditions.
- Responsible for employee's accreditation (laser alignment, vibration data collecting and analysis, lubrication selection, bearing selection...)
- Manage, maintain and improve existing reliability equipment (laser alignment, vibration analysis, oil analysis).
- Collaborate in the creation of new SOPs for all critical maintenance activities.
- Schedule and execute all vibration data collection and data analysis in order to predict and avoid failures.
- Select lubricants and create lubrication routines
ReliabilityEngineer - Person Requirements:
You MUST have experience as a Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience working as Reliability Engineer in relevant industries.
- Familiar with statutory regulations and permit to work systems.
- Experience of chemicals is an advantage
- Experience of working within a furnace is an advantage
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.