42000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Mon - Fri
Reliability Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Reliability Engineer
to join their team.
Reliability Engineer – Responsibility
- Design and modify new products and equipment, support existing designs, improve production techniques, equipment and develop test procedures.
- Support the efficient and effective operations of the packaging lines by improving the reliability of the packaging equipment.
- Incorporate principles of lean manufacturing such as 5S, key TPS elements, TPM, etc., to recommend innovative approaches to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Utilize root cause analysis techniques to solve issues in a permanent, sustainable way.
- Utilize failure mode and effects analysis to identify potential issues and set in place activities to mitigate the identified risks.
- Resolve packaging problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies and concepts.
- Lead cross-functional teams, addressing technical challenges to achieve critical objectives.
- Provide information and engineering support for operations and maintenance departments as needed.
Reliability Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Reliability Engineer
You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Engineering or related field desirable.
- Maintenance and reliability experience in manufacturing ideal and a minimum 2 years previous experience in high volume, multiple SKU, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- In-depth technical knowledge of liquid filling, labelling and packaging processes along with chemical liquid batching processes.
- Solid critical thinking skills and ability to create new, innovative ways to handle situations.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles including 5S, TPS, TPM, visual management, etc. with the ability to apply those principles in daily work.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.