30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Sales Process Manager
Salary: Circa £30k-35k
A UK supplier specialising in wine and spirits are now looking for a Sales Process Manager to join their team.
Sales Process Manager - Role Overview and Responsibilities
The Sales Order Processing Manager will have responsibility for Sales Order Processing (SOP) functions, helping to develop a combined Customer Services Team. The Sales Order Processing Manager will be a “second in command” to the Customer Demand Manager in relation to people and process management and will deputise in their absence.
The SOP team process all orders that come in from our customers, addressing any supply issues and working with the Warehouse team to plan loadings.
Sales Process Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Full Forecast Review: Proposing changes, maintaining stock levels, and analysing trends. Identifying risks and opportunities embedded within product forecasts and communicatingsuch information throughout the Supply Chain.
- Customer Promotional Forecasts:Analysingand challengingfigures where appropriate
- Maintaining promotional history
- Procuring Bought in bottle goods from international suppliers.
- Assisting with order processing during busy periods
- Acting as an SAP super User
- Maintaining master data in SAP
- Managing weekly Key Performance Indicators for both functions
- Deputising for the Customer Demand Manager
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Assisting with the Line Management of both teams to include, appraisals, absence management, coaching, and disciplinaries etc.
Sales Process Manager - Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Be educated to G.C.S.E level or equivalent as a minimum, to include Maths and English. Maths and numeracy should be a clear and tangible strength.
- Have in-depth Customer Service experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Be flexible.
- Be computer literate with an advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience/ knowledge of sales order processing within SAP
- Excellent administrative skills and experience
- Be able to work confidentially and with discretion.
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have strong analytical skills/ judgement.
- The ability to multitask, prioritise, and delegate where appropriate is essential.
Sales Process Manager – Benefits:
- Annual bonus scheme - Discretionary based on KPI's
- Training and development
- Health Shield - After 12 months service
- Pension – company contribution in line with AE
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company day holiday
- Vouchers and wine at Christmas
- Staff Discounted Shop
- Free on-site car parking
- A company laptop will be provided, and a company phone may also be deemed to be needed once the role is established.