Competitive Benefit Package
almost 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer to join a Design and Build Manufacturer that deliver projects from conception through to handover. With clear project focus, you will support the purchasing function at a strategic and operational level.
Senior Buyer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage current supplier base and monitor delivery of materials to satisfy production programmes
- Source and quantify materials directly from internal design drawings
- Ensure that materials are bought at a competitive price and delivered in line with the production schedule
- Work strategically in developing relationships with key suppliers
- Work closely with other departments including design and production
- Maintain the ERP system
- Ensure a policy of continuous improvement and always try to drive down external spend
Senior Buyer - Job Requirements:
- Ideally you will be CIPS qualified
- You will have previous experience in working in a purchasing role
- Experienced in the sourcing of building and construction related materials
- Previous experience of using an ERP system such as SAP or IFS
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Newark-on-Trent.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.