45000-60000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer and installer of aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling to the Construction Industry. We have an extensive logistical base and manufacturing facilities, to allow the Company full independence and flexibility in the marketplace.
- The Technical Manager will provide detailed Drawings using CAD software for Architects and Clients
- Must have the ability to determine the best façade and aluminium curtain walling design outcomes, Coordinating design development that is achievable for the Architect/Client and manufacturing capabilities.
- The Technical Manager will be expected to confidently and effectively, deliver drawing design and approval, within project schedule to enable manufacturing and order processing to be achievable and on time.
- To assist in strengthening client loyalty and confidence to consequently help gain repeat business.
- To assist the Sales/Estimating Team with technical advice and general technical support to contract management.
- To add further to the Company's expertise and status within the design and manufacture of aluminium facades.
- Must have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the aluminium commercial environment and share knowledge to help train and enhance the current team.
- You must have a strong knowledge of structural design, have the ability to read, interpret and create structural drawing and alterations.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural and façade designer
- Extensive familiarity with façade systems, façade design and fabrication/manufacture/installation within the façade and or aluminium sector is essential.
- Must have practical knowledge of CAD software and BIM
- Knowledge of relevant standards and codes for Aluminium Windows, Doors, Entrance Systems and Curtain Walling, Understand Structural calculations and Acoustics.
- Ability to work in team of draughtsman and be flexible to meet varied demands of the company.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and work alongside the Commercial Director and Sales Director, when assistance is needed