30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Salary: £30k - £33k DOE
A local manufacturing company is looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Applicants must have electrical bias and possess a knowledge of PLC's.
- The role involves maintaining the production machinery, carrying out general maintenance and repair throughout the factory and working as part of a flexible, service-focused support team to the business
- Experience of PLC's is an advantage
Maintenance Engineer - Qualifications
- Our ideal candidate will be a pro-active, hands on and pragmatic team player
- Electrically biased
- Experience of cold storage, or previous experience working in the food manufacturing industry is an advantage
- F-GAS qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- Relevant electrical qualification such as HND/HNC or equivalent
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.