55000-70000 Per Annum Car allowance
0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Senior Systems Engineering Manager
Salary: £55K-70K + Car allowance & bonuses
Senior Systems Engineering Manager– Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Senior Systems Engineering Manager
to join their team.
Senior Systems Engineering Manager – Responsibility
- Promote the implementation of Systems Engineering across the MADG Engineering function.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the standards and specifications appropriate to the discipline of Systems Engineering.
- Apply a pragmatic and best practice Systems Engineering techniques to support our projects and business development activities.
- Application of the MADG Business Management System (BMS) procedures in the conduct of your work.
- Work effectively across the matrix and deliver bottom-line performance collaboratively.
- Challenge the status quo, bring new ideas to improve engineering quality, productivity and timeliness of delivery.
- Set and enforce standards, ensure rigour, resilience and continuous improvement in design solutions, meeting all regulatory requirements, conforming to specifications, quality and certification requirements within schedule and budget.
- Act as a project integrator and interface between project management and other engineering teams.
- Ensure budgets and timescales are met, whilst managing and ensuring delivery of functional engineering within the project team.
- Lead engagement with the customer to develop a shared understanding of project objectives / milestones, and develop a working relationship.
- Act promptly and mobilise internal resources and team to resolve complex customer cases.
Senior Systems Engineering Manager- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Senior Systems Engineering Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with energy and enthusiasm to all levels within and without the business.
- The ability to apply your skills and knowledge across a wide and diverse range of projects.
- Ideally qualified to degree level in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics with relevant and sufficient experience in the field.
- Market aware with a good understanding of the market in which Marshall operates, including competitors, suppliers, customers and regulatory organisations.
- Experienced in planning and delivering large and complex tasks to schedule and budget demonstrating effective time management across many projects and priorities.
- Have led a technical team with line management responsibility, in a matrix style organisation.
- Proven experience of supporting team members to deliver and develop through coaching and guidance.
- Sound understanding of product safety, standards, technical risk management.
- Experienced with generating and managing requirements.
- Broad technical understanding of engineering field, for example Stress Analysis.
- Broad understanding of manufacturing techniques including, riveting, bonding, fabricating.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.