28000-33500 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Mon - Fri
Service Engineer – Overview
A Specialist engineering manufacturing business are looking for aService Engineer to join their team
Service Engineer – Responsibility
- Work closely with Design and other departments on new and existing Commissioning’s and Fault Finding.
- Undertaking Service duties either as a small team or individually
- Reviewing issues and requirements with customer staff
- Undertaking electrical, mechanical and pneumatic maintenance
- Liaising with colleagues or specialist head office staff where necessary
- Cleaning and testing machinery
- Explaining work undertaken to customers and providing additional guidance
- Training of Customer Maintenance and Operating Staff
- Service Visit Reports - Completion of Service Visit Reports at the end of each assignment, summarising work done and parts used. Report should be signed by the customer and a copy handed to the customer and the Service Administrator.
- Health and Safety - You will be responsible for complying with all company and customer policies, keeping up to date with relevant, current H & S regulations. Courses and training will be provided where necessary.
- General duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
- The role will be UK focused, but some limited overseas travel maybe required after sufficient experience is gained
Service Engineer - Job Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Service Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Extensive electrical experience essential (preferably qualified to 18th Edition)
- Mechanical and pneumatic engineering experience also essential
- PLC diagnostics is desirable, although not essential, preferably with Allen Bradley & Siemens.
- Welding also useful (though not essential)
- Experience in a service or maintenance role
- Willingness to travel, normally on the road 5 days per week, UK and overseas
- Clean (or near clean) driving licence
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.