50000-55000 Per Annum
12 months ago
Location: Leyland, Preston
Salary: Circa £50k - £55k plus company car or allowance
An Opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and proactive SHEQ Manager to join a Highways Specialist Contractor. Ideally you will have experience within the Construction Industry.
SHEQ Manager - Responsibilities of the role
- Maintain the companies accreditations with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- Developing and implementing innovative ideas to improve health and safety performance
- Engaging with all members of the company to identify areas of constant improvements
- Conducting site inspections and audits across live construction projects for health and safety environmental and quality aspects.
- Work with management to resolve HSQE matters
- Engage with operatives and managers on site to encourage health and safety best practice
- Be an active member of the whole team
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Assist withPQQ's and tenders
- Offer health and safety advice.
- Be proactive in rollling out new initiatives.
SHEQ Manager - Qualifications and attributes of Candidate:
The ideal candidate must come from the construction industry as a SHEQ Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Nebosh /NCRQ diploma or equivalent
- Member of IOSH
- Managed ISO Systems
- Be an enthusiastic member of the team and also able to work unsupervised.
- Be familiar with environmental aspect and Impacts
- Be focused and maintaining quality performance and continual improvement.
- Able to influence a good behavioural safety culture.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.