30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Salary: £32k - £36k DOE
A local manufacturing company is looking for an electrically biased shift Engineer to join their team. The successful applicant will be working on our 3-shift pattern, meaning a 3-week rolling cycle of both day and night 12-hour shifts. Average hours per week are 43 with the opportunity to work overtime.
Shift Engineer – Key Responsibilities
The successful candidate must be a time served electrical craftsperson with industrial experience, with a minimum technical qualification of ONC in an electrical discipline or equivalent. Computer skills, safety knowledge and the ability to work unsupervised are also needed.
Shift Engineer - Qualifications
- Our ideal candidate will be a pro-active, hands on and pragmatic team player
- Has a strong electrical background
- The successful candidate must be a time served craftsperson with large industrial maintenance experience, and hold a minimum qualification of BTEC National certificate or equivalent
- Competent using Microsoft office programmes and Microsoft outlook
- Safety knowledge
- The ability to work unsupervised
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.