20000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 months ago
Customer Services Coordinator
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: Circa £20k
Customer Services Coordinator - Job Role:
- Respond to finance queries
- You will be responsible for contract review, order entry, preparation of shipping documentation and dealing with our global based customers by email and telephone
- Making bookings with freight forwarders, producing all export documentation, invoices, despatch notes, EUR1 and certificates of Origin
- Bank presentations and Letter of Credit
- Working out prices and issuing quotations
- Attending meetings to discuss orders with production in order to keep customers updated
- Preparing quotations, dealing with customer’s queries
- General administration, filing, scanning and occasionally standing in on reception when needed.
Customer Services Coordinator – Person Requirements:
- You will need GCSE in Maths and English, a qualification in the shipment of Dangerous Goods would be an advantage.
- You will also need good keyboard skills, a knowledge of 'Sage' and 'Microsoft Office software'. You will receive, enter and co-ordinate customer’s orders and provide a high level of Customer Service across the business working to ISO 9001.
- Knowledge of IMDG, ADR and IATA would be useful