0161 976 3540
16 days ago
Salary: £15ph – (Average Circa £35k Yearly)
My client is a large sheet metal fabrication company that is looking for a Shift Supervisor to join their team. The role will consist of being a Supervisor of production staff: Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
Shift Supervisor - Job Role:
- General sheet metal worker with supervisory experience.
- Understand Fabrication Drawings
- Highlight Potential Errors Prior to Fabrication
- Manage quality control & document inspections.
- Operate equipment and use safe working practices at all times.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
Shift Supervisor – Person Requirements:
- Good use of initiative
- Effective team worker
- Hands on experience
- Good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
- Experience in Fabrication, Tig and Mig welding.