45000-55000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Monday – Friday
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Site Engineerto join their team.
Site Engineer – Overview
The role is a composite Maintenance, Project, and Process engineering role, and has a young Process engineer , 2 shift mechanical fitters and 2 shift electricians reporting to it. Because we are a small site this position would be ideal for someone who is a hands on leader who doesn’t mind occasionally (and I ONLY do mean occasionally) to getting his / her hands dirty.
Site Engineer – Responsibility
- Day-to-day management of Engineers
- Creating and organising PPM schedule
- Be responsible for the Engineering input to the development of the training and competency framework.
- Support the development of Engineering Policies and Standards to ensure quality, compliance, and operational efficiency
- Ensure as little down plant downtime as possible
Site Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Site Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served and HNC or above qualified in either electrical or mechanical discipline
- Experience of managing a team
- FMCG experience
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.