25000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Mon - Fri, 7- 4
Site Engineer– Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Site Engineer
to join their team.
Site Engineer – Responsibility
- Carry out routine service requirements and site visits as required and scheduled by the office
- Installation, commission and training the customers of new equipment
- Complete all documentation required to evidence the visit
- Recommends repairs, replacement and other solutions
- Due to some of the projects the applicant must have a flexible approach to work requirements and hours of work
- Routine travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally is required
- Maintain equipment inventory, tool kits, repair parts and company vehicle
Site Engineer- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Site Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Electrical, mechanical and combustion engineering experience
- Commercial gas qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team, and working alone in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts ability to read and understand electrical drawing schematics
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts, welding equipment, and cutting torch
- Valid Driver’s License
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.