32000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Location Information - Sheffield
Salary Circa £35k + Company car + Phone + Laptop
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Site Manager to join their team.
Site Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Be able to operate, repair and maintain equipment (Tundish Spray Robot, Dart Machine, etc.)
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly report on product performance via the computer
- Making sure all Health and safety issues are monitored and dealt with on site
- control of COSHH on site.
- Be part of a call out team covering South Yorkshire.
- Stock control of all spare parts on site.
- Attend site meetings.
- Facilitate stock control and ordering of all materials.
- Assist Engineering with trials and test work.
- File weekly reports and service time sheets.
- Compile monthly reports
- Industrial electrical (basic PLC knowledge would be advantage) systems as well as basic maintenance skills on Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Fault finding on breakdowns and performing remedial repair work.
- Participate in the engineering team rota that provides engineering support on a 24/7 call out basis.
Site Manager - Person Specification
- HNC in Electrical Engineering is an advantage
- Be customer focused and able to communicate at all levels of Management.
- Have experience of Industrial Electrical and Electronic equipment and have a good understanding of Mechanical biased, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- High temperature refractory knowledge (Steel Industry) will be an advantage.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.