35000-37000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Salary: £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits
Software Developer - Description
Want to be part of a tight-knit team building tech applications to simulate next-generation electric vehicles?
Based at their purpose-built technology centre, our client develops technical apps for automotive, electric-vehicle and renewable energy companies across the world.
We are looking for software developers, with an awareness of physics, to join their applications team.
Software Developer - Key responsibilities
- Developing high quality technical applications:
- Desktop front-ends in C#/WPForPython/Qt
- Engineering calculations & application logic in C#, C++ or Python
- Defining new applications with Product Managers/Product Owners through requirements analysis and agile planning
- Handing over applications through demos, release-notes & help manuals
- Designing UI's with Product Designers and Product Owners
- Deploying desktop applications
Software Developer - Job requirements and qualifications
The ideal candidate will come from a technical background as a Software Developer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in computer science / engineering / physics
- 2-3 years of development experience
- Proficient in C# or C++/Python/Java
- Experience with desktop UI development in .NET WPF or QT
- Automated testing - unit and system testing
- Experience of working on complex object models or API's
- Good maths skills and an appreciation for physics or engineering
- Good communication skills
Software Developer - Preferred skills
- Use of Web-API's and JSON or XML
- Use of Git, GitLab or GitHub
- Working within an agile method such as Scrum
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Desktop installation with MSI's
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.