35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Stock Compliance Manager
Salary: Circa £35k
Your main role is the protection of product and property, always liaising with the operational and finance team. You will be focused on deterring, detecting, and investigating loss at depot level independently when required and mainly through line managers. You will be confident in dealing with stock loss issues/investigations and assisting with the on-going security planning for Wet Stock locations and can remain calm and professional under pressure.
Stock Compliance Manager – Job Role:
- Work with the engineering and local management teams to agree and maintain depot security solutions, reviewing suitability of arrangements and highlighting any faults logged. Prioritising with the engineer team, viable solutions
- Have steps in place to monitor agreed security arrangements are put in place
- Support the Head of Logistic & Operational Performance in the development of stock management processes, especially at depot level, ensuring consistency across the network
- Develop out of hours reporting and theft management process
- To audit adherence to loss prevention processes, on site and via an audit trail remotely
- To audit security and CCTV arrangements within the depot network
- To support the management of 3rd party security providers, being the day-to-day contact
- Respond quickly to and investigate, with line managers or independently where required, any stock loss, should it be bulk theft, unknown loss, or suspected employee theft
- To assist with the creation of and communicate loss prevention processes
- To communicate with senior management and line manager to protect staff and company assets.
- Develop and maintain good relations with the Police and industry bodies to assist in the implementation crime reduction in the wider industry
- To report all security incidents and audit findings in a transparent, professional, and efficient way
- Assist and participate in Internal Investigations, whistleblowing claims as directed by your Manager.
- Professionally handle external theft cases, always following Company policy and procedures.
- Develop tools and communications to learn from any theft events
- Ensure proper preparation, maintenance and retention of all reports, evidence, files and records in accordance with company guidelines, together with effective partnership with the HR department when needed.
- Interrogate reports to understand loss of stock trends, and investigate, with line managers or independently, concerns – DATA MINING & Analysis area.
- Participate in minimising inventory losses and achievement of shrink goals.
- Support onboarding of new managers and stock loss / loss prevention training.
Stock Compliance Manager – Person Requirements:
- Previous experience of creating a loss prevention strategy roadmap and/or investigation experience for incidents/losses.
- Proven track record of delivering actionable insights and reporting around loss & Investigations relating to Incidents.
- Focused on continuous improvement and have experience of driving improvement initiatives
- Proactive and collaborative.
- You take a data and process-driven approach to problem solving and decision-making
- You're able to operate independently and through others in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to thrive and seek solutions in a highly complex, ambiguous environment
- Experience in multi-site, complex business
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex analyses while simplifying and summarising results and recommendations for executive team
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Self-sufficient and a drive to succeed is a must.