38000-42000 Per Annum Bonus
over 2 years ago
Stores and Logistics Manager
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Stores and Logistics Manager for a global Aerospace Engineering company, based in Cardiff.
Stores and Logistics Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You will be responsible for the provision of a reliable materials receipt, storage, distribution and dispatch service to all departments and externally to the customers and suppliers
- Ensure all responsibilities are delegated from the Inventory Manager
- You will source, monitor and manage all logistical needs, both internal and external plus customer requirements and transport contracts ensuring a reliable and cost-effective service
- Accountable for ensuring that all delivery targets are met within stores and logistics
- Material planning, people planning, store planning and logistics
- Fully trained in inspection, certified and tested to be able to quality stamp expendable and repaired parts
- You will be accountable for full compliance to health and safety standards, engineering policy, statutory airworthiness requirements and safety standards
- Responsible for ensuring all colleagues are trained to regulations with regards to new/used parts and repaired units
- Train all team members and ensure they are proficient in the regulations regarding the transport of hazardous goods by road or air.
- Preparing annual budgets, budget control plus control stock accuracy
- Drive continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for auditing, husbandry and airmanship of store areas
Stores and Logistics Manager - Job Requirements:
- A proven background in a complex, high quality industrial environment
- Experience in managing an operational delivery area including preparation and budget control
- Evidence of leading and managing change
- A knowledge of airworthiness and safety awareness
- You will hold a CILT Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Transport
- You will ideally hold a management qualification e.g. MBA, DMS or ILM
- An ability to interpret and analyse numerical data
- A working knowledge of imports/exports relating to the aircraft industry
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA and CAA requirement
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Stores and Logistics, Cardiff.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.