22000-26000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: up to £26k
I am recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a large manufacturer of machine tools. They are looking for someone to continue the development of its logistics function.
Supply Chain Analyst - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Placing purchase orders with European based suppliers in line with MRP requirements
- Ensure on time deliveries
- Update missing parts list and flag issues to the relevant person
- Assist with all aspects of the Kanban system
- Material maintenance on SAP
- Process material, BOM and GES list changes
- Assist in the process of releasing machines into SAP
Supply Chain Analyst - Job Requirements:
- Previous experience of working within a Supply Chain role, ideally within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Confident on all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Work with a Continuous Improvement efficiency
- Have a working knowledge of SAP
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Redditch. Birmingham. Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.