20000-25000 Per Annum
about 3 years ago
Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: up to £25k
I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a business that Manufactureiron casting parts for the Automotive industry.
Supply Chain Analyst - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Receive and process customer schedule orders
- Provide analysis and forecasts highlighting any risks, you will then work with the logistics manager to resolve
- Produce production plans tracking daily/weekly plans for the foundry
- Work closely with planning teams to convey plans and track material shipments in a timely manner, considering freight budget
- Ensure production targets are achieved and measured and report on production control
- Assist in site stock takes when required
Supply Chain Analyst - Job Requirements:
- Experience in a Supply Chain based job, ideally within Automotive or Aerospace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A knowledge of LEAN Processes desired
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Walsall.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.