25000-28000 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: up to £28k
I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a large manufacturer of lubricants and chemicals that service the global automotive market.
Supply Chain Analyst - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Process production sheets using SAP
- Monitor and review label changes and keep the system up to date
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing on product changes
- Responsible for the BOM process
- Tracking the process with Marketing, Operations, Quality and Procurement
- Responsible for the Goods Receives Note's for the goods
- Participate in annual stock takes, controlling losses
- Develop and maintain KPI's and metrics for supported operations
Supply Chain Analyst - Job Requirements:
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- You will hold strong analytical skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, experience of using SAP is desirable
- Experience in Production Planning (desirable)
- Stock Control experience (desirable)
- Experience of working within Manufacturing (desirable)
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Gravesend.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.