38000-42000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
8 months ago
Supply Chain & Broker Development Manager
Salary: £38k - £42k
One of the UK’s leading independent waste & resource management companies is looking for a Supply Chain & Broker Development Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the development and management of our supply chain network to deliver integrated waste & recycling management solutions to our Commercial, Industrial and Construction clients. The role will also include a growth target aligned with our 100+ broker clients.
Candidates should possess proven business development experience, ideally from the Waste and Recycling Sector, delivering in similar business areas to supply chain and broker growth.
Supply Chain & Broker Development Manager- Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for growth, retention, and management of broker accounts across the business.
- Identifying reciprocal trading opportunities.
- Developing and delivering innovations to our clients.
- Identifying strategic partners to deliver our national offering.
- Implementing and executing a robust compliance procedure for the supply chain.
- Liaise closely with commercial, cross functions teams and key stakeholders within the company.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ensure all associated administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is always adopted.
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others.
Supply Chain & Broker Development Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Waste Industry in a role. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Waste Industry Experience.
- Supply Chain Development.
- Evidence of exceeding sales targets.
- Understanding of waste legislation.
- Waste FM Experience.
- Waste Broker Experience.
- Knowledge of Sustainability.
- IOSH, NEBOSH.
- Sales Growth, Account Management, Analytical Skills, Computer Skills. Methodical, Strong time management
- Supply Chain: 1 year (preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 1 year (preferred)