0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Supply Chain Manager
I am recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a successful Manufacturer, based in Ely. My client is experiencing year on year growth, and are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to help tie the function together, using analysis you will improve the business’s supply chain process.
Supply Chain Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analysing and forecasting stock and inventory for production
- Work closely with Production to ensure that the product is shipped on time
- Responsible for inventory across all locations
- Staying in touch with freight forwarders and 3rd parties ensuring lead times are adhered too
- Overseeing the procurement function ensuring the correct delivery methods into the organisation
- Ensuring relationships are built with suppliers
Supply Chain Manager - Job Requirements:
- A strong logistics/supply chain/planning background is required for this role
- Previous experience of using MRP systems
- Experience of setting up new stock management systems desired
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Ely.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.