0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Salary: £18,533 - £25k
My client has a brand-new opportunity for a Technical advisor to join their team.
Technical Advisor – Job Role:
- To provide technical advice and assistance in support of the sales effort by:
- Cross referencing of product codes supplied by customer to identify suitable Rapid products or alternatives.
- Identification of suitable product for customer to match applications or descriptions provided.
- To identify alternative products to discontinued lines.
- Completing sales orders/sales order entry/upsells & quotations.
- To provide technical support to customers by problem solving issue for products sold
- To provide support to the procurement department by dealing with defective items returned – confirming faults and investigating issues where trends are identified.
- To respond to enquiries by telephone, email, and live chat
- Assisting in preparation for exhibitions by assembling of kits/models
- Undertaking projects/assignments as requested
- Staff training and induction
- Assisting with quality assurance within the company
- Assisting with health and safety within the company
- Utilising the in-house IT systems in support of sales and procurement.
Technical Advisor – Person Requirements:
- Prioritise own workload and be proactive in the pursuit of goals
- Build meaningful relationships with colleagues and contacts
- Address problems in a positive way
- Always punctual with a professional approach
- Exceed both customer and colleagues’ expectations
- Positive attitude towards shared goals and set challenging personal objectives