35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Salary: £35k - £40k DOE
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Technical Advisor to join their team.
The main function of the role is to support the business and the Technical manager in formulation of products and technical support.
Technical Advisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. New product introductions aligned with Marketing
2. Identify and implement Cost of Goods (COGS) initiatives
3. Support the business with COGS analysis
4. Actively participate and contribute in the Global sourcing team activities
5. OEM approvals - submit and maintain OEM approvals
6. Technical support to sales, marketing & commercial during tenders
7. Advise marketing in the production and use of technical content in marketing collateral particularly the use of performance claims or statements.
8. Provide technical expertise to support plant operations, projects and initiatives as required
Technical Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Technical Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the industry
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar relevant qualification
Understanding of the following would be beneficial but not essential
- The Automotive Aftermarket (Both PV and CV)
- Lubricant and/or chemical blending operations
- Lubricant market drivers and trends
- Experience of Regulatory compliance for oil & chemical products
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.