45000-55000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 1 year ago
Salary: up to £55k
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Buyer to join a leading medical device manufacturer. My client has won various industry awards, and due to growth are looking for a Technical Buyer that has a track record of working in Global Supply Chain ensuring best in class supply.
Technical Buyer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Organising meetings both internally and externally with suppliers
- Analyse supplier performance and strive for continuous supplier improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Take ownership for daily activities including, placing PO's, expediting and general performance
- Work closely with the engineering team and communicate any design changes to supply base, agreeing timescales accordingly
- Preparation and communication of data packs, BOM's, drawings and instructions to suppliers
- External supplier meetings
- Sourcing new and alternative sources as necessary
Technical Buyer - Job Requirements:
- You will hold strong negotiation skills
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant discipline (Business, Finance)
- Additional professional qualifications desirable (CIPS)
- Experienced Purchasing background in relevant industry or discipline (Medical, Aerospace, Automotive)
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Cambridge.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.