30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Location Information - Walsall
Salary £30 - £35k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Technical Engineer to join their team. This role is for a candidate who has a technical background in CNC Turning & Milling Machines in a fast-high technology environment, but also has a good understanding of quality techniques.
Technical Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Technical Minded
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvements
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience setting CNC milling machines and CNC lathes
- Able to make tooling, setting or process adjustments to ensure quality product
- Hands-on engineer role to support day to day production needs and develop + improve current process/tooling
- Review the KPI's (scrap & OEE) and make the necessary improvements to the CNC Milling machines / lathes
- Have problem solving skills and active involvement in 8D's
- Clear understanding of Quality Core Tools (Control Plans, PFMEA, SPC, MSA and work instructions).
- Skilled in using measurement equipment Zeiss CMM, Contour & Roughness tracers, shadowgraphs etc.
Technical Engineer - Person Specification
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as; ONC / HNC / BTEC
- Strong quality background within manufacturing
- Full conversant with ISO9001
- Experience of CNC Machines
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.