40000-50000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Salary: up to £50k
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to join a company that carries out engineering inspections at factories, warehouses, construction sites and other commercial premises. They have an outstanding reputation for first class service, extensive knowledge, efficiency and flexibility.
Technical Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
You will lead a team of both experienced engineers and contractors providing technical support and leadership to the team.
- You will be the source of technical knowledge for Surveyors, Commercial team and Clients
- Responsible for the development and the ongoing training of the team
- You will work closely with the sales team monitoring new business and retention of business
- Regular review of the quality system ensuring best practice and compliance at all times
- Keeping up to date with current legislation
- You will provide solutions to customers and resolve complaints when they come up
- Review productivity and efficiency
- Represent the company at client meetings
Technical Manager - Job Requirements:
- You must be qualified to at least HNC level in Mechanical Engineering
- You will have a wide knowledge of current health and safety legislation including LOLER, PSSR, PUWER and COSHH
- High level of technical competence
- A willingness to roll up sleeves and get involved with inspections and working on solutions
- The successful person may be working as a Principal Engineer, Technical Manager, Head Office Engineer or even in a Field Training Role.
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in managing a team of Engineer Surveyors will be an advantage
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Rochdale Manchester.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.