32000-35000 Per Annum
almost 4 years ago
Salary: £32k - £35k
A prestigious uPVC installation and manufacturing organisation is looking for a Technical Manager to join their field-based team.
Technical Manager - Role
This is a field-based position to provide technical and product support services to an internal network team and external members/consumers within the Door and Window Installation sector.
Technical Manager - Daily Duties
- Activities to support delivery against the role responsibilities:
- Emphasise the value the PP Technical Managers role brings growth and support, with an increased emphasis on proactivity.
- Proactive & regular communication with Business Development Managers, ensuring complete alignment against the objectives.
- Planned customer visits in the geographical region - to include both our client's fabricators and installer site activity.
- Ensure time is allocated for planning/admin/reactive events.
- Liaise with PP Team to ensure a co-ordinated approach to its members across all KPI responsibilities.
Technical Manager - Skills and Attributes
- A track record in window/door manufacture and/or installation, with a full understanding of the disciplines and techniques
- Technically minded with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience of engaging with customers in a pressured environment
- Strict at hitting deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with a flexible approach to hours
- Good communication skills
- Team player & positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Driving License
- Happy with staying overnight/s at hotel
Technical Manager - Included with the role
- Knowledge & Training
- Put through your NEBOSH qualification
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.