35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Technical Support Advisor
Technical Support Advisor – Job Role:
- Develop, implement, maintain and support product and training material.
- Provide ongoing support to all internal functions, for example, to ensure technical advice and guidance given via the Customer Service Team is accurate.
- Close liaison with the R&D team, giving input into new product development and delivering the education required to support product launches.
- Provide technical support and guidance to all internal / operational functions.
- Build relationships with key bodies including Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering and City & Guilds (plus other qualification providers) to educate on and promote the brand and product range.
- Management reporting and facilitation of continuous improvement activity
Technical Support Advisor – Person Requirements:
- National certificate or diploma in Plumbing.
- Relevant heating qualification (such as City & Guilds, BPEC, NVQ level 3).
- Previous experience in the design, application and installation of plumbing and heating systems is desirable.
- Good technical ability and knowledge of gas management, electrical and hydronic heating design.
- Knowledge of materials and engineering is a bonus.
- Good MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent telephone / communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Knowledge of the heating (or related) industry would be an advantage.