40000-80000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 4 years ago
Back End Developer
Location Information - London
A Local sports betting company are now looking for an experienced Back End Developer to grow their team.
Back End Developer - Responsibilities and Experience
* Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
* Design and development of new software products and components
* Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code using the best technologies for the problem at hand
* Investigation and resolution of issues reported by customers
* Solid understanding of C# and visual studio tooling
* Ensuring compliance at all times.
Back End Developer - Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must come from a sports betting background as a Back End Developer
- Have solid knowledge and understanding of online activities.
* Commercial experience with C# and .net core framework
* Experience wih No-SQL DBs (MongoDB)
* TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (NUnit, Mocking frameworks, continuous integration)
- Messaging and communication technologies (Rabbit MQ, REST, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SignalR, TCP)
- Hold a recognised degree, preferably within electronic engineering
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.