20000-30000 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: Circa £20k - £23k (OTE 60K in the first year)
Are you a Telesales Advisor and looking for an exciting career in recruitment? Do you have a passion and understanding of engineering and looking to utilise your expertise in recruitment whilst earning a very good salary?
Are you looking for a career with longevity and consistent growth potential with a growing, dynamic, and leading recruitment business? Then we are the company for you.
Telesales Advisor – Job Role:
The first few weeks will involve a mix of in-house training and outsourced training provided by a leading recruitment trainer. You will learn the art of recruitment with some of the industries best recruiters set in a relaxed, modern non-corporate environment.
You will perform the following tasks:
- Business Development
- Marketing & Advertising
- Performing candidate interviews
- Meeting clients
- Attending conferences and exhibitions
Telesales Advisor – Person requirements:
The ideal person will come from a Telesales Advisor background and have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Have a strong sale background
- Be confident in winning new business.
- A passion for engineering and ideally an interest in Design Engineering