Stoke on Trent
28000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Electronic Test & Repair Engineer
Location: Stoke on Trent
Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm
Electronic Test & Repair Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Electronic Test & Repair Engineer
to join their team.
Electronic Test & Repair Engineer – Responsibility
- Test and repair capability of complex electronic systems down to component level on Digital and Analogue circuits.
- Knowledge of repairing CCTV Equipment, PC’s, UPS and Switch modes power supplies would be an advantage. Full training will be provided in particular areas
- Ability to use a variety of test equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers is required.
- Ability to rework PCA’s soldering to IPC standards is desirable
- Ability to follow electronic schematics, Gerber files, CAD layouts, wiring diagrams & Diagnostic fault trees and complex engineering instructions
Electronic Test & Repair Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Electronic Test & Repair Engineer . You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Must demonstrate ability to critically analyse root cause, demonstrate analytical skills and fault finding logic.
- Be a good communicator who at times will be directly customer facing. Good with verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to work autonomously and within a team.
- HNC in electronics or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.