22000-24000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - Hertfordshire
Salary £22k - £24k
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Test Technicianto join their team.
Test Technician - Key Accountabilities
- Ensure that all products meet the required quality standards before leaving the department
- Report constructive feedback on new or existing instructions and participate in using this to make improvements.
- Report all test performance and QA issues relating to a product to the Operations & Procurement Manager who will inform the necessary QA or Testlab department as necessary.
- Liaise with the Operations & Procurement Manager on current production targets, schedules and workload to ensure they are met.
- Reject any faulty goods/workmanship using the current reject process SOP-038
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of company products as applicable to your role.
- Ensure all Test records, filing & archiving, both manual and electronic, are maintained accurately for audit and traceability purposes.
- Ensure that all copies or works instructions followed by the Test department are current and that only properly documented changes are implemented.
- Be familiar with each of the company's products in order to understand and perform all final engineering and functional tests,.
- Follow and complying with all the provided test instructions for each instrument or accessory presented for test
- To understand the requirements of the Quality Assurance system and the major processes that relate to the described duties
Test Technician - Qualifications and Experience
- Perform prescribed tests on instruments/accessories as required
- Identify anomalies in the performance or appearance of an instrument/accessory and follow the reject procedure
- Document and file all test results appropriately for subsequent traceability and Internal audits.
- Ensure that Test Department activities can continue as normal during any disruptions
- Test new firmware and software and give a detailed report of issues to the Testlab on prototype hardware.
- Continue to learn and familiarise yourself with up to date testing techniques.
- Provide Q.A and statistical information where required by management
- Provide training on the final test duties and ensure that where applicable WITR training records are raised and passed to the Operations & Procurement Manager for processing.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.