30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 months ago
Thermal Spray Engineer
Salary: £30k - £40k
A local engineering company who specialises in metal coatings now requires a Senior Thermal Spray Engineer to join their team.
Thermal Spray Engineer - Core Roles & Responsibilities:
This is a senior, supervisory position including the following responsibilities,
- Provide direct hands-on support to Thermal Spray operations throughout the range of processes: Gritblasting, Plasma, HVOF, Wire & Thermospray-
- Provide technical support with respect to troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and tooling.
- To program ABB and Kawasaki robots when required and maintain control of programs.
- Develop work sheets/ data-cards
- To provide support to the Technical Department in relation to route/data card development and initial substantiations
- To train new operators when required.
- To provide direct assistance to the Production Manager and act as stand-in during his/her absence.
Thermal Spray Engineer – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing environment as a Thermal Spray Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC, HND or BEng
- Experience of Thermal Spraying processes such as Gritblasting, Plasma, HVOF, Wire & Thermospray
- Have experience of robot programming with ABB &/OR Kawasaki
- Be able to understand, read and interpret engineering drawings such as AutoCad experience.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.