30000-40000 Per Annum
about 1 year ago
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Based on a 40 hrs per week, 07:30am - 16:00pm
A local Sheet metal and fabrication company are now looking for a Tig Welder to join their team.
TIG/MIG Welders who have experience working with mild steel, aluminium & stainless steel (0.9mm - 5mm).
TIG WELDER - Duties and responsibilities
This position reports to the Production Manager.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings or customer specific drawing including welding symbols
- Working with mild steel, aluminium & stainless steel (0.9mm - 5mm).
- Produce parts of a right first-time basis
- Ability to use hand held measurement equipment including height gauges and Vernier's
- Dressing of welds, finishing and deburring using various hand and machine tools.
- Working to tight tolerances and customer deadlines
- Ability to adapt new working methodologies and lean process,
- Responsible for highlighting not conforming parts to the Production Manager.
- Personal Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or own their own
- Works to lean methodologies
TIG Welder - Person requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Manufacturing Industry as a TIG Welder. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold an NVQ level 3 / City & Guilds in welding and fabrication
- Well versed with TIG Welding equipment and knowledge of working with mild steel, aluminium & stainless steel
- Experience with welding thin gauge material (0.9mm - 5mm)
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.