25000-37000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Salary: Circa £35K DOE
Working Days & Hours: Monday – Friday on a rotating shift pattern:
• Monday - Friday 06.00am - 14.00
• Monday - Thursday 13.50 - 22.20, Friday 13.50 - 19.50
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, full training given, pathways for progression.
Tool Maker - The Role:
The company require a Toolmaker who is flexible and enthusiastic to complement the existing team and play a key role in supporting the business and helping it grow.
You will be a team player with a strong and flexible work ethic, who consistently works to high standards and has over the years developed considerable skills, experience and knowledge in your field.
Tool Maker - Responsibilities:
- Manufacture new tooling when required to issued drawings
- Repair and service of (high speed) multistage progression tools for production
- Preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting, i.e. grinding, turning milling etc
- Utilisation of precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling to produce parts to drawing tolerance
- Testing tooling prior to release
- Attending power press to identify or overcome problem whilst tooling is in a running condition, report to those above to identify problem or requirements for spares /replacements or backup
- To assess the life of a press tool and to order any new parts or make new parts that need replacing
- Replace pilots, probe pins, springs, designing and making special fixtures to fit to tools
- Always observe Health and Safety Regulation
Tool Maker - Screening Questions:
- Do you have experience in Precision Machinery?
- Do you have experience in Bench fitting?
- Can you read Engineering Drawing?
- Do you have Right to Work in UK?
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.