almost 4 years ago
A local engineering company who manufactures stainless steel products are now looking for a Press toolmaker to join their team.
Toolmaker - The Role:
- The successful candidate must:
- be experienced with bench work, general metal work, turning, milling and grinding
- be able to read technical drawings
- have worked in an engineering / production environment utilising both imperial and metric measurements
- be organised, self-disciplined and understand the pressures of delivery with a flexible attitude.
Knowledge of progression press tools, CAD and wire EDM would be an advantage.
Salary is dependent on experience.
The hours of the role are 39 a week; Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 15:30 and on Fridays 07:30 - 14:30.
Toolmaker - The Benefits:
In return my client offer employee benefits that include:
- 31 days holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays)
- A pension scheme with an Employer s contribution up to 7% through salary sacrifice plus NI savings
- Life Assurance 3 x your salary
- Medical Cash Plan
- Sick Pay
- Uniform provided
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.