35000-45000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Salary: £35k - £45k Depending upon experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding business I Burnley. The company works within the plastic extrusion industry and now they are looking for a Toolroom Manager to join their team.
Toolroom Manager - Job Role:
The successful candidate will retain a hands-on role but will have additional responsibilities ensuring that all work is completed efficiently and cost effectively in line with target deadlines.
Toolroom Manager - Skills required:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Decision making
- Team management / team working
- Problem solving abilities / tools
- Project management skills
- Resource planning
- Persuasion / negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
Toolroom Manager - Qualifications:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Toolroom Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering HNC, City & Guilds, BTec Higher
- Professional Diploma or equivalent NVQ level 4 qualification
- Time served apprenticeship
- Proven supervisory experience
- Technical understanding
- Strong Plastic Manufacturing Background
As a Management role, this position involves shaping Company policies and strategies therefore candidates will be expected to demonstrate strong Company beliefs, values and leadership qualities. Previous Management/Team Leadership experience and qualifications would be essential to any application.
Overall, applicants for this position should be motivated, organised, enthusiastic, forward thinking, with the ability to add value and deliver against KPI requirements.
The hours of work for this position are 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.