30000-35000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Transport Compliance Manager
Salary: up to £35k
I am recruiting for a Transport Compliance Manager to join a large food processing manufacturer, based in Newark. The successful person will cover all the business's sites in Mid and North England but will be based out of the Newark site.
Transport Compliance Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Monitor the performance of the drivers and continuous improvement in all functions
- You will ensure all the drivers are trained on all transport vocational training, safety and compliance.
- Continuously improve driving and the safety culture of the drivers
- Ensure all training documentation is completed
- Design and implement new training procedures and sessions
- Assist in the investigation of any road or H&S issues
- Be able to carry out Driver of Certificate of Professional Competence training
Transport Compliance Manager - Job Requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a transport or logistics role (Management or Ops)
- You will hold an LGV class 1 licence
- Possess excellent communication skills
- You will hold a CPC qualification
- Operators Licence (Desired)
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Newark, Lincolnshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.