0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
I am recruiting for a Transport Manager to join a global distribution business based in Lutterworth. The successful person will supervise all key transport activities within the depot, maintaining targets, and keeping a high level of health & safety within the depot always.
Transport Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Supervise all transport activities within the depot
- Monitoring of Taco graphs
- Coach, develop and appraise staff using company KPI’s
- Produce reports and analyse results, feeding back to both drivers and senior management
- Regularly monitor targets in relation to customer service
Transport Manager - Job Requirements:
- You will hold a valid in date CPC Certificate
- Appropriate H&S qualification, i.e. IOSH, COSHH or NEBOSH
- Beneficial if you hold or are aware of ADR Regs
- Management qualification desired
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Lutterworth.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.