0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Salary: Competitive + Package
I am currently recruiting a Transport Manager to join a company that distributes within the chemical sector. The successful person will run the depot operations, looking over Transport, Health & Safety and Fleet.
Transport Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage route deliveries ensuring the fleet is being utilsed to maximum efficiency levels
- Deliver financial targets inline with EBITDA working to agreed budgets
- Manage all key transport activities within the depot
- Monitoring Tachographs to legal standard
- Ensure that drivers are not committing infringements, and advise and carry out action to correct this
- Manage the servicing and inspections of fleet to required standard
- Use company software to make sure fleet is ran to maximum efficiency levels
- Carry out audits and assessments as required
- Coach and develop the team using KPI’s and standard agreements
Transport Manager - Job Requirements:
- You will need to hold a current CPC Certificate to be considered for this role
- IOSH, COSHH or NEBOSH desired
- HGV License Desired
- ADR Certificate Desired
- Previous management experience required, knowledge of the chemical industry would be advantageous
- The ability to effectively communicate with senior level management
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Bristol.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.