37000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
9 months ago
Warehouse & Site Manager
I am recruiting for a Warehouse & Operations Manager to join a well-established Manufacturer of household products. The successful person will manage all operations ensuring optimum efficiency on site, whilst also possessing a ‘Health & Safety’ focused attitude.
Warehouse & Site Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are being followed on site and in the warehouse environment, and reporting any concerns/near misses/ incidents to the Health & Safety Manager
- Overseeing all aspects of the warehouse operations, including goods in/goods out, stock management, staffing levels, security, and administration. You will also oversee the successful running of the outlet shop that they have on site.
- Introduce a continuous improvement approach throughout the warehouse function
- Leading the staffing of the business, flexing labour when required
- Using KPI’s you will improve and monitor staff performance of all areas of site, continually improving operations across site
- Take part in any other ad hoc projects within the business
Warehouse & Site Manager - Job Requirements:
- You will have extensive experience within warehouse operations management, ideally within manufacturing, logistics or e-commerce
- Extensive experience of Health & Safety within a warehouse environment
- Previous experience of leading and coaching a team, a management qualification such as an ILM is desired
- Experience in LEAN practices
- Excellent IT skills, including all aspects of Microsoft Office
For more information, please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Loughborough.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.