30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Salary: Circa £30k
My client is a large manufacturing business that is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
Warehouse Manager – Job Role:
- Responsible for the Warehouse, ensuring the proper and timely completion of all warehouse activities to deadlines and quality standards.
- Coordinating the goods in process
- Putting away, accurate replenishment, stock control, stock shelves, merchandising.
- Picking, packing and dispatching products for allocated customer accounts.
- Making deliveries when required.
- Leading the small team of operatives
- Championing quality and health and safety and customer service
Warehouse Manager – Person requirements:
- Knowledge and hands on experience of warehouse management
- Experience of line management
- A thorough awareness of Health and Safety procedures
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- IT literate: Microsoft Office and experienced in warehouse systems
- Hands on, flexible, adaptable, and calm when working under pressure