28000-38000 Per Annum Competitive Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
Salary: up to £38k
I am currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a FMCG Manufacturer, based in Montgomery. The successful candidate will have worked within Warehouse/Logistics in a Management/Supervisor position and ideally have strong training experience.
Warehouse Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Effective management of warehouse operatives ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to
- Ensure that all orders are picked in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Train and develop staff in different business activities
- Improve standards and current practice within the Warehouse area
- Manage all goods in/out
Warehouse Manager - Job Requirements:
- Supervisory / Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- You will ideally have experience in Forklift Training
- Proficient on Microsoft Office and various stock systems
- Hold a 'Health and Safety' conscious attitude
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.