20000-26000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Wire Erosion Technician
Salary: £21,823 - £25,288 depending on experience.
Working Days & Hours: Monday - Friday on a rotating shift pattern:
- Monday - Friday 06.00am - 14.00
- Monday - Thursday 13.50 - 22.20, Friday 13.50 - 19.50
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, full training given, pathways for progression
Would you like to work for a family run business who manufacture components for a vast array of industrial sectors, producing in the region of 550 million components annually?
Wire Erosion Technician - The Role:
The company require a Wire Erosion Technician who is flexible and enthusiastic to complement the existing team and play a key role in supporting the business and helping it grow.
You will be a team player with a strong and flexible work ethic, who consistently works to high standards and has over the years developed considerable skills, experience and knowledge in your field.
Wire Erosion Technician - Responsibilities:
- Operating Wire Erosion and Spark Erosion machinery
- Manufacturing components and spares for Tooling
- Maintaining Wire Erosion Machinery
Wire Erosion Technician - Skills & Abilities:
- Competent in the operation of Wire Erosion and Spark Erosion machinery
- Experience on Agie machines advantageous
- Basic level of programming
- Reading and understanding of technical drawings
- Able to check and measure own work
- Competence in the use of toolroom practices and machinery i.e. turning, milling, drilling, surface grinding advantageous
- Organised, self-motivated and self-managing
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
Wire Erosion Technician - Screening questions:
- Do you have experience in Wire Erosion and EDM Machinery?
- Do you have experience working with Spark Erosion machinery?
- Do you have programming Experience (CNC Programming is an advantage)?
- Can you read Engineering Drawings?
- Do you have the Right to Work in UK?
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.